The CAC repertory room in Tlemcen was opened on March 20, 2012 after renovation under the name Djamel eddine Chanderli cinematheque knowing that the room dates from 1936 under the name of Colosseum, after independence in the 70s the name changed under the name which was managed at the time by the municipality of Tlemcen, it was not until 1988 that the room was made available to the film library at the time of Mr. Kareche and whose director at the time was Mr. Kahia Djamel who died, unfortunately in 1994 a bomb exploded at the Maghreb hotel which is adjoining the room which led to its closure after several damages.